I.NOISE AND CONDUCT
1. Resident shall not make or allow any excessive noise in the unit nor permit any actions, which will interfere with the rights, comforts, or conveniences of other persons.
2. Resident shall refrain from playing musical instruments, television sets, stereos, radios, and other entertainment items at a volume, which will disturb other persons........
II. CLEANLINESS AND TRASH
1. Resident shall keep the unit clean, sanitary, and free from objectionable odors at all times.
2. GARBAGE: Residents are expected to keep the premises and the exterior clean and free of litter, garbage, and other refuse which may attract rodents, pests and/or interfere with the peace, comfort and quiet enjoyment of neighbors. Garbage should be stored in a suitable container for pick up.....
1. Security is the responsibility of each Resident and each guest. Owner/Agent assumes no responsibility or liability, unless otherwise provided by law, for residents’ and guests’ safety and security, or for injury or damage caused by the criminal acts of other persons.
2. Resident should ensure that all doors are locked during the Resident’s absence. Resident must notify Owner/Agent if lock becomes inoperable.......